Sunday, February 28, 2010

WANTS or is it NEEDS?

I find myself craving/demanding for these 3 things:-

http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/electronics/camera_-_cheese!.gif


This is the first thing tat I really need damn badly. Reason being->When opp for picture taking arise, I find myself calling for my bro to take the pics=his phone cam is betta so since now he is using a non-camera phone, its totally difficult getting a decent pic wif my phone. I oso wan a camera to be able to take pics of the henna designs tat I do on Mom so tat I can start building up my collections.

View Image
This is the second thing I need-a new bed wif mattress.....My mattress is a gone case thanks to my bed frame which has spoiled the whole shape of it and the result of all this is tat I now have a major backache which hurts everyday n I feel totally like shit n like an old lady.....

View Image
A bag! This is something I can never get tired of and something which my mom is always after my neck for. I am till date, craving for a bag which can totally accomodate all the nonsense stuffs tat I carry around and something tat I can juz pick up n leave without having to ponder if it suits the outfit. For now, I have three choices but from the 3, oni Crumpler seems to be the one left..... Should I?!????

With all said n listed down, I wonder to myself do I really need all these things as in REALLY NEED them????

No comments: