Monday, March 8, 2010

Reaching out

This weekend which has juz passed has been a totally awful one. I found myself being in a situation whereby I wanna reach out and give them a hug but am unable to due to the locations.....

Disappointment is something tat can really hit one hard and is always damn painful when it happens to us. Frankly speaking, I was very excited to know abt A's results but when I juz randomly msged her n got tat response from her, I was juz speechless. In one way, what she has to go through is worse than me because for me is juz waiting but for her is waiting plus repeating the whole process again which is nerve-wrecking, stressful and all...... so its gonna be a much more emotionally draining journey for her........

When I saw those words from her, I really din noe wad to do or wad to say. Lack of experience or rather not knowin anything abt tis whole thing is one major factor which renders me totally helpless and useless when she is in need .... the only thing tat can be done is to listen but wad else can I do? I know tat I wanna help to make her betta but if she does feel happy to juz tell me abt it, I am really glad tat atleast I can juz listen to her....

With all these things happening to the ones I love, I am seriously hoping to hear some kind of good news today-Please V=tell me a good news!

No comments: