Sunday, February 7, 2010

Singapore Airshow

Thanks to Starshea and Nisa, I got to go to the Airshow, make a new fren-Nasri and spend a totally blasting Saturday in the company of cool Friends!!!
We went to see the Airshow and it was very coool getting to see the planes close and directly in front of us but the aerial display show wasn't really that mindblowing fantastic as it was short and only a few fighter planes n helicopters... Yet, at the same time, seeing the stunts and everything, really have to salute the pilots for being so cool and capable of doing all the things....... The exhibition part oso was interesting and being indoor and air-conditioned, it was a huge and thankful relief after being baked like mad by the hot sun while watching the aerial display.....




I got to know abt the term "Doraemon Bag". Originally when I heard about it, I tot it was a bag with the Doraemon character on it, but when Nisa explained about it, I could do nothing but laugh at myself... Star is so cute with her Doraemon bag-all the things she had in it=Being totally prepared for the unexpected!
After that, we went off and whacked on food before going to T3 and trying out the Segway. Originally, I wasn't at all interested the least bit in gettin on that thing and trying out because I was damn afraid of falling flat on my face......Nonetheless, we went and while we were queueing and waiting, there were quite a few "accidents" which totally freaked me out. Frankly, I was totally getting the tot of running off after seeing the kids collide one aft another......
I did do it in the end and am now happpy that I did it because it was quite fun and crazy and totally hilarious..... Gettin on part was kinda scary but Star's laughter was really a very good distraction.... She was so cute as she kept going back and she was laughing so cutely....... All in all, it was fun "playing" wif the 3 of them!!
A very "interesting" phrase I heard in the movie U, Me Aur Hum :-
There are 2 rules to keeping your Wife happy=
No. 1) Always fulfil all promises made to your Wife.
No. 2) Don't make any promises to your Wife!

No comments: