Monday, February 1, 2010

Weird.....

Ok, I have no idea why but for the past two days, I have been constantly remembering the moment whereby Mom and I returned to Singapore, ard August 2009....
I don't know why but I keep recalling, coming to the pick up area then picking up our bags then heading out and being in a dilemma while awaiting our family to come pick us up-We couldn't make a call becos we din have any local coins and also because the handphone battery was dead........ I seriously have no idea why I keep recalling this incident....

Am just hoping that this month goes well..... All I can see is the list of my wants as well as needs growing longer and longer without any form of income coming in..... I really need a bag now.... To think that the bag I fell in love with, broke!! That oso in front of the two sexies.... The worst thing now is that its so heart breaking to think of throwin it away but tats all I can do since it cant be fixed..... Shucks......

No comments: