Thursday, February 11, 2010

Moving On

Frankly speaking, it came as a terrible shock. However, upon being there with her today and hearing her talk about it, I realised that in a way, it was more or a less of a better option than if that incident hadn't happened. He was there at home with his children, and went without pain. This reminded me of when Baba had passed on-his oso was a sudden and painless journey but for him, he wasn't with his family and nor had he shown any form of moving on......to think that the simple dinner I saw him having after coming back homo from outing was to be the last time I would see him-The feeling of hearing the news the next day in school was damn terrible. However, I am thankful to the aunt, who sat and told us how lucky he was to move on without any form of suffering......

I guess more or less, this is a better option though it does comes as a shock.

I am happy that three of them are strong and are continuing to move on while having a goal of fulfilling his dreams. I am pray and hope that GOD would shower them with blessings and guide them on this path..... May they be Strong and move on with strength.

No comments: