Friday, February 5, 2010

Anshu gg for NS

Wow....Frankly speaking, the time is really passing by fast!!! Blink and its 2010, blink and its Feb already...... Well, just like that, the time for Anshu to go and train to serve his country arrived......As much as he had been preparing beforehand, the feeling really sunk in only when he started packing that=Oh Yea....He is gg off tom.......

This is a very suprising photo I must say so myself because being the type of person he is, this is considered to be very neat for his preparations for packing.....
I have no idea why but I just totally like/love this shot of him...... Haha His glasses ROCK dont they...... When we went to send him off, saw that everyone was wearing almost the same kind!!
Before setting off.....

And finally, off he sets.......

Truthfully speaking, as much as I was looking forward to him going off due to the conflicts were having frequently, I am not really enjoying it so much now that he has really went off...It just feels weird....I don't know if its because we haven't got used to it or what but the house really does seem very much lonelier now...its just weird......Oh well, luckily for him, He can come back next friday due to CNY!!!

No comments: