Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weird Steps Being Taken.....

The only thing feels like a game being played around with all of us being the game pieces.......Each and every one is playing and coming up with tricks such tat others suffer downfalls....Wad a World.....Seriously speaking, there is no point in doing good nowadays cos even if you do it, situations are reversed in such a way tat you are the evil one ...... Screw this whole thing!
-Why must it be such that a p
lace I think of as my second home becomes a place where she refers to me as GUEST?!?
-Why must it be such that despite wanting to he
lp her, I become the one who runs here and there at her every beck and call??
-Why is it tat despite this being his materna
l home, she cant bring my nephew here???

SCREW this who
le thing and all....having craved so much of wanting to shower love and affection, the whole feeling disappears while anger and hatred creeps in bringing along with it indifference......


No comments: