Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tired

Ah....it sucks to be falling sick...seriously-there is this stupid itchy sensation at the throats and all....Freak it all.....



Time is seriously moving very very fast right now...and it is really scary......



The position I am in right now is so EEWWWW...... Though in one way its fun and relaxing, there is tension over paisa.....Haiz-Money really makes the world go round...



I am in love with the job at the centre...the type of teaching used is so damn cool and interactive and the best part is that time always rushes by so fast...Seriously, it is interesting and the kids are so cute....




But nonetheless, I am still in love wif my adorable nephew...I so feel like running away with him every time I visit him...Haha...




I so wanna drive....I AM GONNA RENT and DRIVE-I dun care... haha, well-got person from one, now left wif the other....Fingers crossed.....

No comments: