Thursday, January 14, 2010

The P got replaced by S ....

In the end, this is how life works. When there is a need for you, you become a thing that is tapped on at their disposal and when things turn over, you are cast to the side....left to dust/wither away....... Though it is a thing that should be accepted, why am I being reluctant/refusing to accept it??

I guess the whole concept has not sunk in yet..Nonetheless, you want things to be this way-then, I shall just wish you well. Period.


I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though
Goin' on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away

And never knowin'
What could've been
And not seein' that lovin' you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it
-What Hurts The Most, Rasca
l Flatts

No comments: