Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Being Forced....

Currently, seeing all the situations and how everything is going and all, all that I can say is that it is F**KING painful...So painful that upon thinking about it, the tears refuse to stop.....Why must this happen all over again??

Even then, the happiness I was feeling was totally drowned and just when I tot I can recover and achieve that happiness again, once more-it is being snatched away from me, forcing me to succumb and let go no matter how tightly I attempt to have a grip on it....It hurts, it hurts very badly.....this is one thing for which I really cant forgive-for depriving me of this happiness-SCREW U!

http://39.img.v4.skyrock.net/39c/my-emo-darkside/pics/2633203474_1.png

Once more, I find myself looking out and searching for the happiness which I feel tat I am not blessed to have at all.....It hurts nonetheless to see the happiness on others faces and to see my plans juz fading away........

No comments: