Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sat Outing

OK, firstly-the day started off with going to Nans House-Damn fun and the food was damn great esp the Shepherd's Pie-The food was simply fabulous!! So lazed around there, Nans help me get a plastic for Mita's frame and then watched Spongebob-A hilarious episode-haha....anyway, also watched a Korean movie-it was very sweet and touching one then wanted to watch Korean drama but along the way, it got changed into Vasantham central-showing a makeover show then watched Hindi movie.....seriously speaking, the time went by very damn fast!!! Nans-thanks so much for inviting-it was totally a great fun and must say a great way of ending off all the projects and such-THANK YOU NAN SHI!!!
Photos wud be up soon....

After that, headed off to Youth Park to meet my two babies-Van and Mita! Well, we had an early dinner-already very stuffed and so we sat and took our time finishing it off....while Mita was buying drinks, Van and I were discussing how to suprise Mita. Seeing all the buses passing by, I had the urge to take a bus and go somewhere so we were debating on whether to suprise her at Vivo rooftop or at Changi Airport. In the end, we remained seated at the Youth Partk, watching the dance happening and with Van sitting and wishing for him to come-which suprisingly, didn't happen.

Well, in the end, we jsut suprised Mita there and then. The monkey tot that the wrapped present I was carrying was my FYP, which she wanted to see. So, in the end, we made her open it and the expression she had-was totally austonding! She was like totally jumping around and well, I jsut can't describe it-haha, but we were so happy she liked it. Then, we had a mini cake cutting ceremony-the cake was so damn NICE!! Suprisingly, we received a week early Valentine's day gift from Mita-totally unexpected and then, haha I suprised them myself-I jsut love suprising these two darlings cos they are jsut so lovable to suprise-and toady, I saw Mita wearing it-ALL THE BEST for tom Girl!!!!
A mistake had been made been made for which I ask forgiveness-Please forgive me cos this is the last time am ever doing such a thing-I seek thy forgiveness, please forgive me as a little child making a mistake-I Am Very Sorry: Please don't ask abt this.






No comments: