Friday, February 6, 2009

Love is in the Air

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is the most painful is loving someone and never telling them about it!"

When life is down and all and you look around-the people who are there are the ones who would always be there for you-> I am a sucker when it comes to relationship and all. I would become very emotionally attached and the slightest thing would bring the whole thing collapsing down and I am not a person who can take hardship and pain-Seriously sucks, I look like what outside and how I am inside-I really wish to become like my exterior-able to take things without breaking down and such......Sometimes, you yearn for something because you see others having it and such and then when sometimes in the future, you look back and you curse yourself for ever had wanting that and esp. for me-I tend to yearn for things that I know are beyond my league and the worse thing is that it is something I can't get but yet, why do I yearn so much for it? -AArrgghhh: I totally wanna change the mould of my life and I AM GOING TO DO IT BY GRADUATION!!!

Talking about that, projects are all over and exams are coming on top of our heads-it's a wonder as to how they sneak up upon us! Seriously scary-20 more days and Poly life is all going to be over-I have no idea what to do and all=It's happening too fast!!!!

Had lunch outing today-It was damn fun and sinful-Loved it!

No comments: