Friday, February 27, 2009

~THE END~

After three whole years, it has all come to an end and surprisingly, it doesn't seem to have sunk in yet, no emotions being felt, no plans and such just fear of what is ahead. Admission, Orientations, Year 1 [S1&S2], Year 2 [TEP & S1], IPP and finally Year 3 [S1&S2]-> in the end, the whole road has come to an end....Have to say that the whole trip was a really adventurous and one with lots of lessons learnt. I met lots of great frens, dear ones whom I shall always cherish-Love You Guys Lots, All The Best To You-KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

Frankly speaking, the feeling these few days have been really strong ones, I myself have no idea why I am feeling this way and it just got worse with today...in the end, mara use kuch kader hi nahi, in the end-I felt used, hurt and disappointed.....anyway, sab kuch to katem hai...woh to kabhi apne aur se communicate hi nahin karti-it's always been one way, I just stupidly realised, and well, agar aasa hi hai....then, we shall see ehan se aage kaise chalta hai...Seriously speaking, I don't know why i am feeling so hurt and all over it but yesterday, wadever happened-it left me astounded...Just remembered that a good friend once said that my life is complicated, I tot to myself is it really or do I make it out to be=Conclusion, it is!

And talking about that-I am so glad that the episode started by her is finally over=he is taken!!! Woohooo, no more SIL/BIL bull-shit, hahaha!!!

HOLI is coming-14th March, Khalsa Club Field....
To those interested, do come down and enjoy!!
Woohooo-time to have a blast: colouring + DANCING!!!!
I am now officially in love with this song and I have no idea why but I am just attracted to it....enjoy!!! I guys because it has the words , Dil roya, which I feel like.....


No comments: