Wednesday, February 4, 2009

F*** OFF

Currently, my life is at the bottom of the pit-things are going BAD! School life is the worst of all- Projects are a killer!! Right now, I am only awaiting for Wed-then it would all be over: total torture. Limits are being tested, patience is running thin and emotions are running wild-Seriously, projects are killers: F*** Off from my life!! Yet, I know this can't be done cos no matter where I go, .... are always going to be around at every step of my life-Sucks!

Seriously, I don't know why I am feeling like this but with, I just feel ourselves drifting apart. I don't know why is it so and all but I am tired. Seriously saying-I am the type agar tum mat ao, main tumse gussa ho jaungi cos in the end, I just feel being used of-and the feelin hurts la.....I don't know how this is going to end!


Right now, I feel like watching this movie-I feel that this movie would also give the same feeling as Swades-the bad thing is that=you heart would yearn so much and yet you would know that there is no point because it isn't possible.


Another sweet video-haha I didn't know SRK was in the song=luvs

No comments: