Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Over

Like finally after so long, projects are all over however this also means that there is only 22 more days left before everything and the whole of Poly life comes to an end. It feels like everything is happening so fast and kinda scary. Soon-Poly life would be = Over!!! Today, was the final submission of all projects, and must say that it was quite an eventful one-got reminded of CMFI all over again just that this time, it was a more scarier version. I can conclude one thing that during projects, moods and rages all would fly-seriously fly like crazy!!!

Moreover, the best of friends need not necessarily mean the best of project mates. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and it is likely that collision would happen. I think the worst that I have seen and been in would be the one for General Insurance-Nisa, Nans and I think I as well had a mini tiff and after that, I walked away with Nans while Reka stayed behind to cool Nisa down-The first time ever I had seen Nans getting angry! But in the end, despite that day, we are now crazily behaving in class and all that, agar sab log in chote chote tiff ko dil mein leke gumein-tab to tumhari kissise dosti nahin ho paigi. Seriously, I can't believe that I am the one saying this-I am a person who minds the littlest and smallest thing and yet here I am writing this-I have MATURED!!! Agar tum in projects ko apne 2-3 saal ke dosti pe aane do-not very good judgement eh? I mean, I am sad and hurt by the way she is reacting and there is a part that jsut wanna sit down and talk magar usko time mile tab ne baathein?-I mean, come on-I can't even remember the last time we had an informal lunch together whereby we just sat and talked nonsense-I hate when I can't remember this kind of things because it only brings pain and hurt.

But things are going like this, aur mujhe to yehi lagta hai ki hols kje baad, uska pura attention hi hum log ke jegah-dushro pe tha. I mean ok if that's the case magar tab tum kahan se expect kar sakti ho ki hum tumhare haal samjhe?-Well, thigns to abhi ase hi hain-aage chalke dehkete hain ho ga kya........





Countdown-22 DAYS MORE! [only........]

No comments: