Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bored

Have been rotting away at home for the past four days....went to sis house on wed, went swimming on thurs and as for yesterday, couldn't do anything so was online, met Rac and asked her for recipe and after that, I set down to cook...Being the first time, was rather very happy...went to shop and after that I set out to do it...happy that first attempt was a success....so today, had to clear up all the stuffs since navratri is coming so I made again today and made extras in the hope of giving her but that we shall see.....haiz.....Saddening.....anyway, also helped my mom make lady's finger veg today...so happy;)


They turned out to be weird shape cos had to stuff them at once since was in a rush to make finish and clear up...haha.......now I realise it's fun doing cooking stuff-better late than never.

No comments: