Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RESULTS!

Got back results today. Am so happy with them though not very much cause the sickening GPA didn't improve at all.....the disappointment hit so hard that is hurt a lot. All I wanted was for it to increase just significantly to make matters ok but I guess some things are not meant to be? Also, I feel disappointed in myself as well as feel I have disappointed them. Now, the direct questions they are asking and the answers are coming out as a No, I don't only feel as if letting them down but am feeling so scared myself. I guess I expected too much out of myself. In the end, I am nothing but a dumb person? Now, even I, myself am so unsure of the next step-all I can do is pray to GOD that may he bridge the missing step for me!
For some people, happiness for them is satisfactory but others want all those around them to be happy before they can feel the satisfaction. Sometimes, the feeling by other people may not be expressed out or they are unable to do, what else would they expect from you then?-Do your very best all the way. What's the point of current happiness when the biggest decision lies in the final thing....why be happy now or expect something when u are just happy for the current situation?

No comments: