Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fighting Back

I gotta say tat I felt hurt, to hear her saying such things...like the two always say-m usually quiet and if such things happen, it is a miracle and yet, with her, I am always like a transparent sheet? I mean yea...I have commitments as well, but can she be saying that to me when all things are being set as conveniences to her? Majority Rules?
I think my mom is right-am totally not cut out for it-even now the B***H is back to haunt me to pay back to her $5. Why shud I when the amount I got was wad I had agreed on
? Why should I listen to her and like a fool depart with the money...the issue is not about money but it is abt her.....thankfully for me, for some reason, I had saved the SMS-Thank Goodness and for the first time, it felt good fighting back...!! Bring it on....haha ...come back again and I shall continue on retaliating!

KIDS these days are MONSTERS!!!

No comments: