Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Sexy.....

Ok can I just say for the nth number of time that I am totally in love wif my nephew-My Sexy Baby....totally head over heels in love with him....I guess the best thing was that when I went to his house n saw him after almost 3 months, he still recognized me and didnt cry when I carried him...the next time, when he came over-he didnt cry when I was playin wif him as well and the most best thing was today....I carried him when we went to fetch him n he stayed wif me thruout, occasionally gg to his mom n granny...but the most touching thing was tat he totally stayed with me....it felt so nice n comfortable....and thruout, I was talking to him n the best wud be when he shaked his head in response to what I said....I am seriously in love wif this Angel........

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LjvFGUldz7E/SdzTRxs54OI/AAAAAAAAXTE/vIfvcqzVc8E/s400/babies_50.jpg

Babies are truly angels sent to Earth...their smallest action beings upon a smile to everyones face...their smile can melt the most stony hearts.......totally beautiful gifts.....

No comments: