Thursday, November 12, 2009

I got It!!!

Was so happy when he said you passed. I actually didnt hear him the first time and said-Sorry? -You passed. -OMG!! Thank You so much!! Kinda stupid response eh...but when he gave me the paper and I walked out, I looked like an ass smiling to myself...was so happy calling up and smsing dear ones to tell them abt it....A imp person was missin as shes abroad....suprisingly, while awaiting to watch the video-met up wif Sec school mate Ron...It was nice meeting someone unexpectedly.......

The TP ppl really know how to get to you....Just when you are on top of the moon, smiling and laughing non-stop, crying tears of joy, they send you to watch a video which shows you gory images...but I guess in a way, it is the right time to show you as its betta to learn early....

Am just so happy and thankful to GOD for being truly gracious to me and blessing you thoroughly!!! Am just still in disbelief tat I have got it and am now wondering-WHAT NOW??

No comments: