Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been long.....

It's been a while since I last blogged.....frankly speaking I guess the reason would be that my life is seriously going in a monotone direction currently that I an unable to find anything to blog about. I am spending everyday at home, doing nothing but housework...and that's all there is to it.

At times, it feels nice as I relaxed and such but at other times, it just gets too boring when there is nothing to do and nothing on TV as well...even my mom has started to feel bored nowadays....thinking of getting cable.....

At least previously, there were driving lessons that kept me occupied for a few days of the week-the day of the lesson and 2 days before and after the lesson. I still remember that I used to be scared going for the lesson because I didn't really like being scolded by him and I was kinda scared of driving the car but as the lessons progressed, I started looking for to driving and enjoyed it but still hated the scolding part as usually, I was getting scolded for repeating the same mistakes or going slow....and the scoldings would keep ringing in my mind for the days after the lesson...Hmmmm, but now that I have got my license[which I still am not able to believe and am totally over the moon for though I cant rent a car and drive it around], there seems to be not much fun things left to look ahead for.

As much as I would like to go out at the last minute, I am unable to do so for the following two reasons:
-Friends are busy working their ass off unlike me....
-Seating at home has resulted in my bank balance dipping like mad






Thankfully, there is at least the planning for Mita's part for which I can be a lil excited but even that is on hold currently as we are unable to do much without having her see and decide....so we have to wait for her to get back from her lil holiday.........

Seriously...it really is getting boring but though I have complained and yakked so much about it, at times, I am grateful for the lifestyle I am currently leading as I get to take life at a pace which otherwise, I would not be able to do so.....So I guess I am just gonna shut up and ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS......

No comments: