Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Changes that Hurt....

With all that has been happening and that I have been hearing, frankly speaking it hurts to think that everything done and said can just be destroyed in a moment. To hear them talk about it and try to make fun of it, it can be seen that though they have laughter and smiles on their faces, in truth, they are really hurt. To have the same thing happen to the both of them-they are both really hurt........Everything said and done-if it was to be the case of anyone, I am sure it would be painful but to do this to ur own.....

When I used to see such things on the TV and Movies when I was young, I used to think how can people treat their on family like garbage but now I when I see the same type of things on tv or drama, I feel that this is so expected. In all, the conclusion basically is that TRUST NO ONE...be it some random stranger whom you bump into on the streets or your own child........

I remember that when I once heard him say that why would he depend on us for their old age, I found myself hurt and was really in disbelief but seeing the events that have happened this past few years, I am sure that now, he is even more unwilling to trust in anyone but nonetheless, I still find myself wanting to do things for them...be it now or in the future....at least the most I can do now is to accompany her which isnt really a big thing to me but means a lot to her-so am thankful that with my current lifestyle, at least I can do something for her....It feels nice when I am lying by her side or just sitting beside her and she opens up to me...though the things that are discussed are painful, I realised that both of us just try to laugh it off to ease the pain.....

I am kinda sad that I cant tell her abt things that are happening with him but even about that, I feel sad as to the difference in treatment...it really is painful when I sense the difference but there isnt much that can be done about it...atleast if I know about it, I can expect less and be less disappointed right??...if things are already going this way from now, what would happen in the future-I guess we can only wait and see for the future is an mystery gift which only opens itself when the right time arrives....

Seriously, I wish that I could just bring them with me go off to some other place whereby we could be free of all this but this is a totally impossible wish because try as you like, relations and bonds are something that you can never run away from......It S*CKS!!!

What can we take on trust
in this uncertain life? Happiness, greatness,
pride - nothing is secure, nothing keeps.
~Euripides, Hecuba

No comments: