Saturday, September 19, 2009

Suprised!

Mita is going India! WOW-this is totally sudden and what is even more surpising is that she actually stays in Barhalganj, Gorakhpur!!! The reason for this being suprising is that my dear fren of 13 years actually stays in the same city as me and at the same town as the place where I am familiar with and I get to know it only now......cool eh? Haha...but cool thing is that she is gonna go during the chilly time....November!

Hmmm...my two dear frens not being ard for my bday....I wonder if this actually indicates sumthing......haha...

Ok well, Navaratri has started and once again, my -it- has coincided and am unable to pray but atleast wud be able to attend the haven........

I have no idea as to what is it with it but its my third time within 2 mths.....hmmmm, I wonder wads up with that....

No comments: