Saturday, September 26, 2009

Marina Barrage Outting

Ok apparently the flu bug seems to be spreading around the house esp wif Dad and Anshu catching it and passing on...Was feeling so tired and lethargic during tuition yesterday and I kept sneezing non-stop, and the dear student of mine called me a Devil!!!-reason being that I give too much homework?!?

Well, met up wif the Mynah and B***h at Marina Barrage. It was steaming hot-totally! Was perspiring non-stop! Well the one thing that I have learnt from India trip is to always have a hankie with you-it does a much more better job than tissue paper......
Well: it was cam-whoring time, which was more or less the reason that we went there apart from meeting up...haha ....well it was great fun taking the pics but being the stiff person I am, most of my pics turned out so bad that I look like an idiot in them......

After wandering around and all-we went off to see the movie-FAME! It is damn nice and very very sweet n inspiring kinda movie, I guess to me the main thing learnt from the movie is to discover what u r capable of and keep heading towards your destination no matter whatever obstacles you face, whether big or small-Just keep moving On!



The pics taken during Marina Barrage outting:-

scenery...
Well, turns out tat I love shots of water....so here are a few:-
love this fountain...
totally in love with this shot-wud be so perfect w/o the construction sign behind..
loves...
loves once again...

Well, turns out tat Nisa has some sorta obsession wif legs/feets, so here are pics of our feets....
Our shoes/sandals...
In the water...
Footprints of the 3 of us...

Photos of Us: Tall, Grande and Venti
Ok, I so don look like myself here....posing and all, haha...
Me and Rac under the water...
Us two again...playing wif water..
Finally, the three of us....

Pics of Jus Me:-
Me, wearing the Mynahs shades....
In the water :D
After having got splashed at by the Mynah-Rac took this shot of me....hmmm the drop from the nose looks stupid....
Kicking and getting myself wet...
Splashing and getting myself wet...
lazing around....
This looks stupid I guess??? haha.....
My fav pic of the lot of myself.....totally love this pic!!!!

No comments: