Monday, September 21, 2009

Photos for BB

Bittu Bhaiya-my very first cuz bro for whom I tied Rakhi in India, which I also celebrated there for the first time ever. Haha, frankly speaking as compared to the prev trip, BB has matured and grown up alot becos all I can rmb of the prev trip is that he used to bully me a lot but this time, he was very much nicer and very brotherly.......


He came down to Reyav and was the first one to whom I tied since he did it early at ard 2....Haha worse thing was when he asked me to sing!-I tot he was joking but apparently not and luckily for me, I had my S. Mausi-who became my rep and sang for me......haha the song which Rosy so cutily sang and danced to at night....

Bittu Bhaiya-these r all the Rakhi pics that I have.....I am awaiting to receive from u-Which I hope had better be SOON!!!!!!

Other pics wif BB in it....

Cant believe tat I look like so dumb in this pic......

Hmm the single pic I took wif him turned out to be corrupted.........only the one wif him turns out this way...haha....I still cant forget the way he and Gollu Bhaiya went to buy the tea cups and they came back so happily wif the huge ones and had to go and make another round....



Frankly speaking, its really cool tat Buas house has internet now. At least we can chat and best of all is webcam and in this way, the missing feeling is less painful as am able to see them, smiling and running about and even got to see MB being made into a cook and his chowmin, which he didnt make for me-humph! Haha, at this times, one is really thankfully to technology.....
Miss u guys lots!

No comments: