Friday, September 4, 2009

Outdated

Ok.....its been a while since I blogged...its been 2 weeks since I came back to S'pore and yet my mind and soul is still back in India, my home......I have no idea why but I seriously seriously wanna go back-it cud be due to the fact that I met all my relatives after 5 long years or it cud be due to the reason that my whole family is there except the two cuz sis and cuz bro...........

Frankly speaking, I can still remember the amount of excitement I had for the wedding of my cuz sis's as this meant for the both of them that they got to come to Singapore and for us, it meant having another family member here and yet, they came, got settled and the years went by and yet, there felt no difference that I now have two cuz's here...it felt no different from them not being here....maybe it cud be due to the reason that I was expecting things from them....was I expecting too much??
The happiness of having an older sister or brother is really marvelous-I was so excited about them that I would now have someone older then me, we can go out for movie, dinner or just outtings together......the days, weeks and even months passed by and no such thing happened....

At least thankfully, Sonu bhaiya also came over and at least now it's kinda better as compared to him not here.....we have another sibling with us...it feels nice.....

I really miss home:-
>I miss Nana scolding and the way I fed him the cashew nuts [he's so cute]
>I miss Nani getting and grinding henna for us, and her always asking me to put oil on my hair as well as the way she wud always say abt how we siblings leg is the same as our dad and not our mom's....
>I miss Sabitha Mausi naggin us about housework and the way she wud be calling and saying "Ae Bai/Ho"
>I miss Bala Mausi scolding Pullu {having ganged up wid Golllu as the poor girl literally sat in between} as well as her laughter and the way she played wif the doll
>I also miss my Mamas and Mamis......
>I miss my darling sis Pullu, who was my partner thruout the trip, I miss eating from the same plate as her, I miss the sisterly love I had for her as I "protected" her
>I miss the noisy Bulbul as well as the nonstop talker Rosy..I miss these two dearies who nonsense wud get on our nerves sometimes as well as bring a smile onto our faces
>I also miss Puru for the cute moments he had as he wud purposely tease me and act innocent.....
>I miss my lil cuz Sebbu, Ayush, Nikki and the newest addition-Baby bro=playing and just doing nonsense stuff wif them
>I miss my INDU BUA!!! I miss the way she put oil on my head and gave such a heavenly massage and I just miss her!
>I miss my dearie MB!!! I miss the way he was teasing Pullu, I miss watching or rather channel surfing the TV wif him, I miss his saying "Teri To" and most of all, I miss riding on the bike with him
>I also miss Bittu Bhaiya and his nonsense talking and the way he was constant busily running about the whole day
>I miss the adorable Gollu Bhaiya, and him having come down all the way from Patna to meet us, even missin his lessons for it and the way he tried to make me stop calling him Bhaiya..for tat I still have some getting use to do....well-time would tell>I also miss my Aunty, Uncle and not forgetting the dearie Babita Bua!! It was nice meeting and all..

Seriously, I really feel going back.....is there anyway for that happen...I WANNA GO HOME.............

No comments: