Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life Moves On

Despite all that there is happening, life isn't stopping and waiting. Instead, it just keeps doing its own work and keep moving on.

For some reason, I just can't forget it and move on no matter how much I want to. I guess the apparent reason being that when you see them everyday, it's difficult to do what you want and me being the the type of person I am, it is even more worse. I guess this is why she was giving me the book on loving too much?!?

But I am thankful for one thing-my MM [Mad Monkey].

It's so cool that he has been coming online. I thought even he was angry with me-reason being: that was what everybody was doing during that period.

But thankfully for me, he is truly a God's gift for me...always being there and just being who he is. Frankly, I couldn't even talk about what happened to anyone and yet with him, it just came flowing out by itself and the words he said to me....esp about her....haha, sometimes feel truly blessed that I have u in my life along with her! Thanks my Mad Monkey. Can't wait to meet you at all and the best part is that she is going with me! It's going to be one hack kind of adventure.

First time going alone and that too with her.....can't wait. I am quite hyped about the whole thing-only concern: her staying with me at my grandma's place, which is a remote village....shall see how it is and all...everything is about adapting!

Though am trying not to be too excited, I can't help it at all....I am already planning what I wanna buy and all, though have to wait until I have money to buy.....So have to save, which am doing naturally looking at my boring life as compared to last year......guess it's just fate-you can't control who comes into your life and what happens.........

It's heartbreaking to look back and am truly fearful of looking ahead........ Taking life as it comes-this is the only way!

I WANNA CHEER UP and become bubbly..............not be as downcast and solemn as now!!!
It's been so many months and why do I still naively wish for the wish?-Nothing would happen.

No comments: