Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Current Happenings

Ongoing Projects, Exams Coming and the Usual things -All these things mean one thing = I miss MM!!!! I really need him to inspire me to continue moving on but I guess this would not be possible as his exams are around the corner and the "Studious"[act only] MM would be busy studying to come online........I am really becoming stressed! The projects are driving me up the wall esp CMFI-though its over....it's still not over cos exam is coming................

Projects-rush through 5 project within this month and as if it is not enough, I cannot sleep either because I am rushing report or I am dreaming about me rushing to complete my project in my sleep!!!-See, the darn projects are not even leaving me in the time when I should be resting and calming myself down-But, NO! I am also panicking and thinking of figures in my dream-OMG OMG OMG!!!

But the worse thing is that what is even more worse than this is that I am not able to bring myself to move forward-I don't know why but I keep thinking about the whole issue....like the song goes-"what hurts the most was being so close, having so much to say and watching you walk away" I really have to get a grip on things and just move on-It's so freaking in the past yet I am not able to do so....I really hope going "HOME" would make things better....am so looking forward to going back there just for the break...get away from this fast moving life before starting another new chapter of my life......

I am so in the middle of a deadset....why can't things just be normal for me...why is this happening with me and why am I this type of person??-Why don't i just accept it and move on, damn it?-The reason because: I cared too much and the whole thing is just too painful to accept it and move on.......See-I know what is my problem and yet I can't solve it......WHATEVER-it's not as if they give a damn shit......................Well what to say-LIFE IS SUCH!!!!

I am so gonna get better and move on.......-"Bahar koi haste, andar koi rota hai?"....Mujhe bahar aur andar dono aur hasna hai...............I am going to do it-I am proud that atleast in some way, I am just like how I was but still, the small bit that's left-I would get rid of it soon.....

MM-What you said was so damn true......and I am gonna do what U said, I just you wish were here beside me, someone for me to put my should on and just cry and get everything Out-I miss you so much...................................

No comments: