Monday, June 23, 2008

I realise that I am such a weakling. I really break down completely whenever something happens.
-When my parents went India, I was a nerve wreck: breaking into tears anywhere and anytime. I was also sick and tired along with being moody.
-Work made me even worse....I was released at 7 and by the time I reached home[8.30-9], I got so sick of everything-basically being that I had no life!
-Then, apparently my sis and bro-in-law became hopping mad about us not attending their house-warming...-shit them!
-Then when the baby went away, it was even more worse...........
-Then, the next thing to happen was my friends becoming angry at me-and that really took its toll on me. I was really hurt and had a bag of mixed feelings....till now, it continues.

Looking at all this thing, it made me realise that the whole IPP period was a bad period for me. My life went through a whirlpool, I had to work so much extra on Saturdays and finally, what do I get?-A stupid grade!

Went to Sentosa on Friday....it was so cool especially the Sentose Luge & Skyride along with the Songs of The Sea.....the whole day was quite fun and eventful......sometimes, a lil incident makes a relationship change drastically!

Yesterday when Sonu Bhaiya was going away, the two of them like totally ignored me and I really hate when people do this to me especially when I am greeting u and u ignore me.......I shall hate you forever for that! At least, the only good thing was that I got to meet my niece and nephew-who are such devils....hardly being 5 and both are throwing vulgarities and everything....Haiz, Sonu Bhaiya is gone for 3 months...He's gonna so have "FUN" back home........Already missing him lots-like a piece of the family is missing and it is..............

Seeing him, even I was so so so so tempted to go along and I so really want to go but now that I think about it and how I am, I wonder if I would even be able to go beyond the airport myself...I don't really think I am a person who can travel alone and all by myself! We shall let time tell....

Somethings just happen and when it does happen, it happens so beyond our control.......When two people are close, the further they would drift away should they have a quarrel[which turns to the negative side]

"Dont worry about the ppl in your past..there is some reason why they didn't make it to your future.."

No comments: