Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moving ON

OK, life's moving on in one way or another. Whether friends or family or loved ones are by your side or not, it keeps on moving on and on. I realised-maybe I am just to soft to survive in this way. I mean, sometimes when I say something, it's just goes away along with the wind......There's no trust in me....and worst of all, not willing to help me at all...........that's the worst thing as in seriously, I don't mind helping people-not at all......and frankly speaking, I don't expect you to return my favour but do u have to be so competitive with me? I mean, come on-what can i do to you:kill you and take away your marks????Seriously, here I am asking you for help and what happens to you.......well, this is life ain't it?

Sometimes, things happen so suddenly and the whole thing turns upside down! The happiness she had on her face....and all of a sudden, I realise I am such a doof....OMG-I don't know how to be a sister...I don't know what's sisterly love at all.....the awkwardness we had when she was going to go in....I was so disappointed with myself........I sometimes don't know what I do and why I do...........

No comments: