Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updates

OK...have been missing for quite a while-Diwali cleaning were in progress.....so anyway, as far as possible, I think the photos would do the talking:-
Mano came over one day and this is wad he did........

As in ever year, it is a ritual for me to do something to the arrangement of my room and without fail this year, I continued the ritual which I think was the last time as well.......So have a look at the before and after photos of my room :P
This is how my bros help me in shifting the furniture here and there-by playing a fool.....This is wad the state of my room was when we were waiting for the wardrobe to come over......
My Bed....
The tv console [or wadever you call it] which is gone now...
Kinda sad to see all these furniture being thrown away....really saddening but the old has to make way for the new....
My room as how it looks now.....So happy
On Sat, we went to Little India for dinner to a restaurant called Zaika-Gotta say, great food....
My Bros.....On Diwali day....have yet to get family pics from cuz....
OK, that's it for now....kinda sad that holiday is ending and the final sem is going to start but well, life has to go on but I think the most disappointing thing is that my plans of going back are cancelled and it's really sad to hear the disappointing voice of response taht am not going back but the greatest pain is within myself that wadever plans I had made are all gone and it's really sad.....................

No comments: