Friday, October 17, 2008

Amazed

Saw my Bro's latest post and all I can say is I am awestruck. I am just so amazed to see him writing so philosophical and deep things.....but I feel that whatever he wrote is so freaking true....

The following is the post taken form My bro's blog-http://khiladi-ash.blogspot.com/

|The present God gave me: The Present|

When we were younger, Mano and I used to play Runescape together while talking on the phone. We used to do quests together, guide each other, train together and go to the wilderness together. Those used to be the times.

Now Mano and I play Dota together while having a conversation on Skype. We tag team against enemy heroes, inform each other about happenings on the map, alert each other on enemy positions or possible attacks against us and plan strategies together. Probably in the future I'll look back and say 'Those used to be the times.'

So the best remedy is to enjoy everything you do. Think fully of what you are doing right now and of nothing else. Since you are reading my blog think only of what I'm trying to say and how I'm feeling and not of when you are next going to meet me(just kidding).

Think not of the past and future. Concentrate on making a better past for tomorrow and fulfilling yesterday's future.

No comments: