Thursday, June 12, 2008

Can't believe I actually went to do it but am glad to have done it though it's painful.....Particularly, I did because I had her for company. Still remember the way we fought as to who would go first....haha, She gave in and seeing her to do it-I was ready to give up but still went ahead with it and curse that lady and her counting-It's painful like mad and I guess I have to get used to it...But, I like it and like she says-she looks like a completed married woman now.......
Finally, today I got a chance to talk to him....so Happy but nothing can beat seeing him face to face....there is just something about talking to him that makes me happy thus the constant laughter be it on the phone or net.....Monu Bhaiya, seriously have missed you alot over these stretch of days and since there wasn't anything from you, thus the sms. Really can't wait to meet you face to face. It's been so long....

Hopefully, this maybe a sign for me to take things positively and however they are and to MOVE ON because whether they care or not, I have people who care for me, even though I don't know about it like Sonu Chacha....it was so sweet of him to have said it and notice it-was really touched....Can't wait to go back and see them all.......

No comments: