Thursday, May 29, 2008

Suddenly, as I walked, I was engulfed with a strange feeling-the feeling of being ALONE! At that moment, I freaked out, as in really freaked out and was unable to think properly.......I have no idea...Maybe I just realised that as I saw them around me................This feeling sucks-really sucks big time! I don't want to feel this way....Already, I am so scared of school and curriculum-I am so sucky and all the subjects are scaring the nerves out of me! I really wanna do well and pass properly but now, my confidence seems to be going away from me....I need a heart to heart chat desperately with a dear one but with who.....My sis-haven't been able to bond with her since she came all thanks to the lizard-seriously, that is making my overall mood even worse. I am becoming a very very moody person and yet at the same time, I am becoming forgiving to all those people who ignored me or whom I have ignored. Compared to last time, I don't mind their company at all....I guess it's because of the thing that happened-I realised...even if those whom you take as ur dear ones become strangers, why should u ignore others they way they are ignoring u?! I guess now I am listening to my mom-Don't do to others what others to do. I just can't wait for Sun-Finally, after the prayer, I would atleast get one private session with her.....I seriously need a shoulder to lean and cry on because that's all I want to do right now....

No comments: