Friday, May 16, 2008

Sometimes, some things just happen and they test everything that you believe in things you didn't before.....This is the stage whereby my life is right now. After attachment, so much has happened....Basically-SCHOOL HAS STARTED. Frankly speaking, I was really very scared to go back to school on the first day because I was really scared to face the situation as in how they have changed.....However, nothing waits or changes for someone....The most memorable part was when I met Reka on that day....and I wanted to cry-the reason being: It finally felt as if I saw a friend.

But like said before, time doesn't wait for anyone nor would circumstances change for someone....so I have to adapt myself to how things are right now -Well, easier said than done.

Tuning back to reality, it has been a string of pain.....to be with ur close ones and yet no be with them. To feel a distance, a gap or a void among you guys.....to be confused as to how things have come to certain situation.....Well whatever be it, it is.

Things have really been tested to the max:
-Time is the true test of relationships: Yea, If you can't even survive 11 weeks, the future is a long and unseen stretch of road.
-Foundations are critical for relationships: If 11 weeks is enough to break everything that had been built over a period of close to a year, sufficiently, the foundation was a weak as a feather to crumble against the time of 11 weeks.

Well, it's always better to get things out of one's "chest".....well, I have done that part, now all is left is for me to accept this harsh reality and move on with the pain and so on........

No comments: