Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FT Job

WOW-My dad got me a FT job. Frankly speaking, upon hearing this news upon just entering the house, my heart just hit the bottom. I can still remember the feeling I was feeling throughout the whole time from when I heard the news and till I reached the place for the interview. I guess it was just the disinterest that I had for the job being offered as I am more or less interested in Teaching jobs .... My poor poor Vandana baby patiently listened to my non-stop irritating whining and the cute cute things she said to give me moral support was so cute and very much appreciated. On the other hand, what Mynah said also made sense and seriously-I was in total turmoil.

However, I gave it a try and got the job and I guess its just interesting to try a new thing apart from what am always doing. However, I guess the happiest thing about this is that now I would be able to meet all my dearest friends for DINNER SESSION!!!! I am damn excited about this fact and also about starting a new job. All in all, as I was talking out things with her, I just had a terribly strong and positive feeling when I told her that I have a feeling I am gonna totally end up working for my Daddy.

In a way, he is someone I totally am starting to see in a new light as I am now able to see that though he does things at the 11th hour, he still does go for what he wants and ensures that in one way or another, he achieves it. I just have prayers and hopes that I seriously and happily can support him alongside happily with GOD showering his blessings on all the conquest that we set out to tackle.

I am so so so so so so anxious and curious to know what Life has in store for me......

No comments: