Saturday, December 12, 2009

Damn Outdated

Well....My blog has totally been dead for quite some time...have always been putting off the idea of bloggin though I have had so much to blog about:-

->Well, I finally got my DL!!! Haha....I was so happy upon receiving it and after checking it for any mistakes and such and holding it in my hands for 10 mins, I just placed it back in the envelope and just resumed doing my own work...Seriously, though there is a sense of excitement and thrill, it soon dies down cos it not as if am gonna be driving soon or such...But I really wanna drive soon- I juz have the fear of forgetting all that I have learnt. I was so high whenI got the chance to reverse my dads van for juz 2 seconds. Soon la Soon eh....Hopefully :P

->Met up wif Mynah and her two niece on Monday when she called me and went to see the X'Mas light up with them....and it was oso nice chatting wif her and catching up and getting 'updated'. Also, we walked to PS whereby we juz dropped in Build-A-Bear and luckily, Van Baby was working there so got to meet her oso!! The way the Mynah was 'commanding' her nieces, was juz hilarious='Say Hello.', 'Got say Thank you?'...haha seriously this Mynah and her way of talking is one of a kind....Came home and when I read the papers, my horoscope said-A friend makes a request late in the day n u wud do well to respond quickly. Even if u r tired or stressed out, helping him/her in a small way is sure to pay off for u. Was really shocked, should I say, since it was so damn accurate....

->Met up wif Aisha after a damn long time. Turned out, she had wanted to see the Lights decorations along Orchard Road so we had met up there, also got to meet the Mynah and Starshea, she a totally pretty and a very nice person. Once again, we walked to PS and again dropped by and saw Van baby and then Aisha and me got ice creams and we sat and caught up wif one another...then Van baby came over once her job was over and then it was three ppl talking and juz crazily chatting away....Lo and Behold, saw Nisa and Starshea again, called her then she oso came over....'What are you still doing here? Your mother still haven call ar?'-This was how she reacted upon seeing me for the 2nd time in a day....n yea it was true, surprisingly, my mom din call until I called her up myself-reason being:she was too into the movie they were watching. This was a total crazy day whereby I met up wif 3 of my darlings and met a new fren....

->Went over to Van baby house and later, Mita oso came over and thats when we enjoyed the Ajab Prem Ki... movie. Thereafter, we were working on the cards as well as doing nonsensical stuffs and all of a sudden-it was 9 pm!! We went down to the bus stops, getting ourselves a Choc smoothie along the way, Vans recommendation, which was delicious!!!

->Went to temple after so long, last time was for the Navaratri Havan, and it was a total horror!!! Seriously, I had to go alone as Mom and Chotu had went over to the fellas house and Anshu was gonna be coming over with his frens....I realised that I dun really have ppl wif whom I hang out upon gg to temple-Sonu, she's enjoying in India[she is my perfect partner, shes usually the one I am wif], Poonam n Ruchi were having night classes....Guddu was wif both her sis and they were sittin on the Level one wif 'HER'....I felt such like an ASS enterin the temple alone and not knowing what to do. I'm grateful to Ashok uncle's wife, this wonderful lady who is very lifely and lovable for having approached me to join her and her 'gang' when she saw me sitting alone. Frankly speaking, though I was sitting with them, I still felt so weird and it was a totally awkward feeling. When the 'Barat' came and all went out to see, I found myself gg to the second floor and all along, I was juz sitting there and watching the whole thing. Was thankful Van had the time and she actually called me and was there wif me for a while....took my lil bro's DS and started playing wif it then these two kids came over and started saying 'I want to Play, Give me-I want to play', they were actually almost gonna snatch from me...OMG Kids today are turnin out to be total HORROR!!! Well, slowly slowly, seconds slowly turned to minutes and soon, it was 10...Mom asked to go down n join her. Met up wif Nisha didi after so long and her daughter was so cute, she had to be bribed by me with a sweet to come and say hello to me...but
she was still cute and she entertained me for a while before running away........Finally, we left!
I juz realised that I am unable to actually open up and make frens. I am thankful to the Aunty for the fact that she came over and asked me to talk to the girls around her and not sit alone but I found myself unable to talk to them about anything. I was quiet after saying Hello...maybe, I am too used to the babes I hang around with.....But still, it was a totally weird experience....
I also saw that I am too attracted to kids and babies....I found myself playing wif this lil baby before he ran off...It was also amazing playing with Nisha didi's kid...she was so cute the way she was doing the opposite of whatever I would be saying to her but she was still cute and fun!! It was still nonetheless, very painful juz watching him and her run around and not be able to go and hug them or play with them....maybe, I am not blessed to be an Aunt who can actually be able to meet up wif her niece and nephew or even at least be able to form a relationship wif them whereby they can recognise that I am their aunt...It juz hurts, everytime I find myself feeling so excited whenever they are born and making plans of playing wif them or even bringing them out on outting and such in the distant future and yet, the whole dream shatters the same way everytime wif me not even being able to talk to them.....When can I actually be an Aunt and be able to do the duties and all of being an Aunt??!!??

I recently saw this phrase to which I feel that it is so true and can totally relate to:-
"IT IS VERY PAINFUL TO BE BETRAYED BY SOMEONE YOU TRUST. NO MATTER HOW COMMON IT IS IN THIS WORLD, IT STILL NEVER STOPS BEING PAINFUL."-Aihara Miki

WELL, finally my blog is UPDATED.....

No comments: