Saturday, December 12, 2009

Suprise....

Today was a great day of suprise....shall post more abt it when I get the pics from Mita...so stay tuned!!

Well it seems tat I wud have to await for eternity before I can get my hands on the pics from Mita-she seems to be taking forever to upload them-Damn the Nurse :P So I wud attempt to narrate the situation:-

Ok-We had went to Pasir Ris beach to check out the place but apparently it seemed that the place turned out to be very spooky looking...there wasnt much lighting....but it was nice as in windy and all though it had a fishy smell....Well, we decided to sit around as it was windy and all and we kinda decided on the invitation cards and all...ok then all of a sudden, Van asked me if I wanted to go to the washroom which I dared not because of the surroundings and instead suggested to pack up and leave...to which Van said-Huh....

Haha...well then Mita takes out a Four Leaves plastic and said that she had brought something for us....I was-India has Four Leaves and thats when the two suprised me wif birthday cake....this was followed by huggies, and then they both sang me a very fast birthday song due to the reason that it was very windy n we din want the candle to be doused.....and after that-My babes took out a very nice Mango bag for me.....

The whole thing was very sweet n awesome...The best thing was when Van said-Why is it that every time things have to be done in a rush for my b'day surprise...hahaha....this year was fast singing of Bday song and last year, the two attempted to quickly light the candles so as to surprise me b4 I entered my room-which I spoiled since I juz opened the door while they were still fretting=but my darlings are very cute whenever they rush n the way they wud react whenever I wud spoil it....WOW I am always spoiling my own surprise wif them eh.......

There was oso this instance whereby there was a cat roaming around the pit whereby we were sitting and Van was like chase it away, chase it away...So Mita decided to be the knight in shining armour and started saying-Bil bil bil bil bil.....Van n me were like-Bil Bil??? Then we told that Pagal tat this is Singapore and not India whereby the cat would respond to her Bil Bil...So Mita got up n all of a sudden shouted ROAR and started running after the cat! Imagine a skinny girl, her hair all straight n loose, running with her hands in an attacking manner under the trees in a very poorly lit place-There was a family of three walking by and when Mita shouted ROAR, the poor kid actually jumped before looking behind....=OMG-I can't believe that I am actually laughing so hard that am starting to tear up juz by recounting the whole incident....MITA MITA....seriously-This babe is the total joker among the three of us....

Seriously it was a great surprise n a great catching up wif the darlings.....

No comments: