Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hit Hard

Wow the disappointment today really hit hard la...I realised that no matter how I tried to take in my tried and move on along with encouragement words from a fren, the disappointment just cudnt go away....the overall feeling was like as if I had failed an exam and in a way or another, it even felt tat way...OMG-I seriously didnt expect myself to be so disappointed la but on the way home and while thinking abt it, cudnt help but feel sad.....Haiz, and Van, wad u said-After doin all this, if I dont get the job, I am so gonna kill myself=I feel like doing that...........I mean seriously-After literally embarassing myself in front of those ppl, I cud die out of embarrasement...-AAGGGHHHHH DAMNIT!!! Saddening la...just cant get over the feeling, and as always, got disappointed aft being so excited...I really hate myself, its like I nvr learn from my lesson that whenever I get excited abt something, disappointment comes attached with that event......damn la...I was really excited and kinda praying for it to happen but it didnt..............

Haiz, and the stupid thing was that I also forgot to bring my wallet...how dumb can I get?? I mena forgetting to bring ur wallet.....haiz.........AAARRGGGHHHHH-I really just cant get over it la.....Now I know how my cuz felt when I passed the BTT and he didnt .... The feeling S.CKS to the core!!!!!

Damn la-I really have no idea what is for me in the future, everything is becoming misty and uncertain, all that I had planned-I feel and somehow know that they wont happen......maybe even the trip, like wad my bro has been saying all this while....=I really wanna know wad my future holds ahead for me.........

No comments: