Friday, July 24, 2009

Adios

In 12 hrs, m gonna be leaving Singapore for approx. 27 days-3 days shy of a mth....to think abt it, its quite a short time but there are gonna be so many things m gonna miss....:-
-my family(dad n bros)
-my frens.....
-my mp3(how m I gonna survive w/o music)
-my kdrama(all m left to do is watch their endings :'(.... n other dramas......

Whoa ald having listed these few items, m totally scared abt how time is gonna be spent there but One thing is for sure-when the time comes for me to leave the place,its gonna be even more heartbreaking....cos its a place, no matter how the ppl, where majority of my family is. It takes this incident for me to realise that my parents are really faraway from their hometown, esp my mom-while their other siblings can come down in a day or two by bus n train, for us it takes almost close to a week to head down....but this is how things were fated to be........
Outt of everything, I have learnt to leave things to GOD because everything happens as to how he plans it and not how we want it...Let Nature take its course.....
Till I return-take care one n all and Happy working/slacking!!

No comments: