Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updating time...

Well, have to say that last week was damn cool-got to meet up wif Nans and explored cool things with her....lunch and dinner with her were awesome....then, movie got cancelled, seriously, I think I have to stop being too excite abt certain things as they wud definitely get cancelled or postponed.

On Sat, was suppose to meet up wif Nisa n Rac but since they had a suprise birthday party for their friend, didnt wanted to butt in and to make things worse-the books I went to National library for, werent there at all-haha, the feeling I felt then was damn heavy disappointment. I sat in a corner and was just, dumbfounded....then all of a sudden, called up Van to meet for Dinner and the excitement I felt when she said YES, OMG I was so the damn happpy-I literally wanted to hug her at that moment, called mita and she oso somehow agreed given on the condition that we headed to Hougang, so the initial tot of eating at Tong Seng was cancelled but anyhow, it was great gg to Hougang to meet my two ladies....Seriously-seeing them after so the damn long, it was great and that was our very first random meeting plan so which I guess has carved out a way for many others to come...It was seriously great fun meeting with them and just sitting and chatting silly things with Mita and her sudden actions...Cant wait for the end of the month!!!

Met up wif Nisa and Rac on Mon, and surprisingly we saw Randall Ong-Econs lecturer....

Hmmmm, this is the moment I shud be studying and yet look at me-I am Blogging, watching kdramas, to which am totally addicted, reading comics and story books-I guess I am a totall last min person. I guess the pressure has not set in yet since I havent booked the exam date yet-which is gonna be next week and after that, I wud just have a week to study and prepare for myself but for this is ok, at least thru Aisha, I somehow know what to study but I am more than scared about the other paper about which I know not when, where to apply and worse thing-What to study......Oh well, let things take its course....

I have finals registered for it and really hoping to be able to start as well as enjoy it-am thankful to my dad for coming up with this but if only I only had someone to accompany me wud be so cool but I guess, this si where u start learning to be independent...am so excited!!!After it finishes, I hope it wud be time to pack my bags....haha am getting excited by the day-cant wait to sit and fly off........

Something seems to be wrong with me and seriously I wonder if I have .... .... myself-something which didnt ever used to happen to me has already happen to me thrice and all within a year...its scary ..... haha I feel like a tumbling block and the way my mom is saying it makes me look like one too....haha, today's incident was funny as well as embarrassing and thanks to my sis, another similar embarrassing situation was brought up and announced to all-just imagine, one moment someone is there beside u and the next, they r on the floor, haha....

Cant wait for the end of this month!!!

BTW-Babes: the movie is out on 3rd Jul-a week earlier!!

This movie also looks interesting....

No comments: