Friday, June 26, 2009

MAUSI

I AM A MAUSI ONCE AGAIN!!! The newest addition to my family-my nephew came to this world on 25/06/09 @1924....Haha OMG, in the morning, woke up to the news that my sis had gone into labour and after constantly asking if he was ald born or not....goin for driving and coming back, finally heard the news tht he was born!!! Haha....it was so cool la.....finally after so long was a Mausi once again....The excitement I was feeling-cant express it in terms of Words, can??!!?? Finally went to see her and the lil angel was just so little and light....My mom cud only say one thing-he has so little hair and that was the same thing that my dad said when he came in, turns out tat my Dad went to KK-apparently we had told him the ward, the level and the bed without telling him which Hospital........

Well, have to say one thing that going to the hospital now is a true OMG experience, seriously-u can only go during the restricted visiting hours and the worst thing is that only two visitors at once, when we heard that, our hearts dropped cos taking their whole fam and my mom and me, we were 6 altogether and having to go two by two would have meant lots of wasted minutes and tiring and lots more feeling......in the end-we stayed there till 11, just sitting around, playing wif the baby who was reluctant to wake up and talking.....

Went to do some gift shopping earlier and WOW-I really felt like buyign so many things for her and the kid, from lil clothes to the cute baby wrappers to the mattresses, the pillows and the gym set but there is a limit to what I can do, already with the lil things wad I heard was saddening. Well, anyway-went to see the baby today and thanfully he opened his eyes....OMG a new life on Earth...it was just great.

Really wanna post the pics but am scared of evil eye and such so am gonna leave it, for the better sake of him....

Sometimes, there are somethings tat u wished u cud grow up instantly to experience and yet when u hear the downside of it, u become grateful for how you are right now. But well, whether u want it or not, that thing is certain to happen to u sooner or later........
Heard from my sis abt the nurse who was in labour for BLOODY 36 Hours!!!??!!!-Can u imagine it? The amount of pain that the poor lady had to go thru? From wad I have seen from the two of my cuz sis and wad I heard from Mita-this is one hack of a painful experience and the worst thing is that the pain isnt just for that specific period, it stays not only for a few hours but for few days....OMG-SCARY SCARY!!!! But the joy that a new life brings is really magnamious.....everyone is suddenly in smiles, talking in baby language which sounds like music to the ears......Haiz, totally cant stop smiling while looking at his pics.....

No comments: