Monday, April 28, 2008

New Starting

Tomorrow is a going to be a brand new day, a day which is going to bring about lots of changes....people have changed and so have situations..................For this new beginning, I am making a resolution to change for the better....Through my IPP, I have become more confident and from now on, i am going to carry on this way. Along with everything, concentration on studies is going to be a must for this third year....for some reason-whatever had happened in Sec with Yo and Sab, seems to be happening again.....there's changes along with weirdness........
Tomorrow, she is coming.....I hope her arrival would be a turning point for me. A point for me to keep going on, recognising true people as well as concentrate on the important things in life without wasting unnecessarily........I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly.......

No comments: