Monday, February 28, 2011

LIFE

The word Life can be broken down as per below:

Live it up to the max because
In an instant, unexpected things can happen which we do not know about as
Fog surrounds the future which only clears when its expected to and all in all,
Everything would come to an END one day.

Wow I cant believe that I totally described my state of mind with the above phrase :D

Seriously, LIFE is so damn totally SCARY to me at this moment. It feels as if I am standing at this crossroad and I am unable to see the roads in front of me at all.....Moreover, out of fear, I am not risking taking any steps from where I am standing!!! AAARRGGHHH~this is really damn scary right now~....

I know that I have been constantly grumbling to my friends all that I have wrote above.... But truthfully, I DUNNO WAD TO DO!

Moreover, above all this confusion lies another headache.

Can someone please just tell me what is listed in the near future for me..... I AM BLUR!!

No comments: