Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

Ok though I had said that I would be updating more often, my laziness got in the way and I did not update at all...... Haiz.

Nonetheless, as a way of ending off 2010, I posted some pictures below, basically of my 21st Bday celebration.... Though it used to be a big Wow Wow thing, I didnt really feel anything that special upon turning '21'.



And after my bday, I finally for the chance to rent a CAR..... I finally drove, 1 Year after attaining my License. However, It was AUTO, and it was such a breeze to drive though..... and now I am scared of driving AUTO.
And for the ending, my two babies celebrated my Bday with me, in Orchard.... I cant believe we were just sitting outside Takashimaya and cutting Cake... It was definitely one of an unforgettable experience.... I also got to meet with my Biatch after a terribly Long Time......

I just LOVE my two babies to the max.... Seriously Love them to the Max..... There is always such a thankful feeling I feel whenever I get their morning messages.....
With that, 2010 chapter is closed.... Seriously cant believe that the years always pass by so fast......
2010 was truly a 1-of-a-Kind year...... the reason I say this-It has totally left me uncertain of my future.... I cant imagine/see what I am doing in the future anymore. Right now, I just feel and pray that 2011 would clear up the misty/foggy path of the future for me......

No comments: