Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Missing Home....

Wow-Cant believe that Bhaiya ald left for India...suprisingly, I did not shed a tear-I guess the reason is that I am holding onto the believe that he is going to be back in a jiffy, say a week or two.

I really miss India-it seems like everyone but me is going back....I mean-yea I had went there for a few days but come on, going back after 5 years...a few days isnt sufficient at all......
I keep remembering my family....Come to think about it, I guess I have the closest attachment to India Buas family of all, from dads side that is.....I seriously love this family of 5:
-Phufa and the sarcastic things that he says that just cracked us up sumtimes...
-Indu Bua and the way she wud be laughin at lil things when we were going out and the way she is always there......
-Monu Bhaiya~fav~...everything abt him from top to toe is loved by me!!! He is jus my dearest Bhaiya!!!
-Sonu Bhaiya~buddy~...apparently, my slacker buddy has currentl left n gone to India, it always felt nice when he wud sweep n I moped, he helped me to realise a dream of mine=sum1 helping me wif the housework
-Bittu Bhaiya~the cool dude~haha, BB is just CUTE!! Seriously...compared to the prev visit, he has totally grown up tis time and it always feels very nice chatting with him online...


No comments: